upcoming tastes

The 5th annual Taste of Tremont is Sunday, July 22 from 1 – 8. We have gone every year. It’s a pretty good event, although I will say from year one to year four, the prices definitely went up per dish. Fun event though, awesome food and definitely worth checking out.

On August 19, it’s the 4th annual Warehouse District Street Festival. Another fun event. We used to live in the Warehouse District and were there for the first two but haven’t been back since. It was a good time so hopefully we’ll be able to make it this year.

1. August
    Posted July 16, 2007 at 12:08 pm | Permalink

Oooh, they both sound awesome. Maybe I will plan a date for the August 19th event. We’ll probably miss the Tremont one. We are already doin the Winking Lizard race on the 21st.

Thanks as always for the heads up.

Oh .. bye the way, we never did go out to dinner. We ended up having a last minute rehearsal that night and our cast thre us a surprise little anniversary party. We have yet to do our special dinner.

2. JeffreyT
    Posted July 18, 2007 at 8:29 am | Permalink

Love your site – keep it up!

Posted July 18, 2007 at 9:59 am | Permalink

Thank you!

4. August
    Posted July 23, 2007 at 8:24 am | Permalink

How was the Taste of Tremont? I didn’t realize it started at 1. I guess we could have gone for a little while but we had brunch at the Chophouse instead. Have you ever had their brunch? If not, you should definitely try it!

Posted July 24, 2007 at 12:08 pm | Permalink

I never made it! I took my gram to dinner instead – couldn’t fit both in. I’m sure it was good, though. I have been to brunch at Chophouse and actually just thought it was ok. To be fair, it was also mother’s day, and you really can’t expect much from restaurants on one of their busiest days. In general though, I’m not a fan of brunches, although I did like the gospel brunch at House of Blues.

6. Alexa
    Posted September 20, 2007 at 1:22 pm | Permalink

the warehouse district street festival got rained out on the 8/19. Try for round two this sunday the 23rd at noon!