a ticket we can all agree on

Jonathan, a reader of this blog and new Clevelander, sent me this image via Flickr:

Just imagine the delicious possibilities with a Symon / Ruhlman ticket.

1. Alexa
    Posted October 20, 2008 at 2:17 pm | Permalink

hahaha. this is fabulous. where did it come from?!?

2. rockandroller
    Posted October 20, 2008 at 4:03 pm | Permalink

LOLZ. I don’t think either of them have proper “executive” hair. Or demeanor :)

Posted October 20, 2008 at 5:03 pm | Permalink

amazing

Posted October 20, 2008 at 11:21 pm | Permalink

speaking of michael and tremont i was at lola for happy hour the other day and they have an awesome happy hour, i mean a 5 dollar burger amazing… i also noticed some activity at sage bistro… anyword whats going in there

5. gazer
    Posted October 21, 2008 at 11:39 am | Permalink

Re: alexa

I made it… If you drive down W 44th in Ohio City and look left, you’ll see it.

I’m thinking of making stickers.

-jonathan

6. ClevelandMom
    Posted October 21, 2008 at 3:39 pm | Permalink

If you make stickers, let me know. I want one!

Posted October 22, 2008 at 11:55 am | Permalink

There is a new restaurant opening soon in the old Sage space, I believe from one of the former chefs at Blue Point. I think it’s slated to open later this year – maybe late Nov if I remember correctly?

8. gazer
    Posted October 22, 2008 at 5:10 pm | Permalink

Re: stickers

Unfortunately, CafePress doesn’t like to sell things with likenesses (or names) of “celebrities.”

Anyone know a service that does?

9. mexichef
    Posted October 23, 2008 at 12:41 pm | Permalink

jakprints / located downtown + you can order online / we use them for all our tshirts – postcrds etc

chef

10. Allison M.
    Posted October 23, 2008 at 2:01 pm | Permalink

That’s awesome. going to look for it the next time I’m over there.

11. gazer
    Posted October 24, 2008 at 3:44 pm | Permalink

Re: jakprints

I’m looking more for an on-line distributor, as I’d rather let someone else worry about printing off a bunch. At 3 colors – not cheap… never mind the huge (for me) minimum orders.

If you act fast, you might be able to get ‘em on cafe press at cafepress.com/flyinggutter

Until they get pulled down…